Housing Law

Virgo Solicitors Housing department are equipped to provide specialist housing legal advice and representation for tenants or landlords where a housing dispute may arise. These could include :

Possession proceedings – anti-social behaviour, rent/mortgage arrears, succession.
Evictions and applications for re-entry.
Homelessness – challenging local authority decisions on review and appeal, homeless advice.
Challenges to the suitability of temporary accommodation.
Unlawful evictions.

Virgo Solicitors are on hand to issue applications and launch appeals in the county courts.