Virgo Solicitors are suitably qualified and experienced to relieve you of the stress burden when faced with a myriad of debt resolution options. With the right strategy and legal support you can regain financial control.
We offer advice and assistance on the following types of cases:
• Bankruptcy Restriction Orders/ Undertakings
• Charging Orders
• Debt Advice
• Directors Disqualifications
• Consumer Credit Agreements
• Hire Purchase Agreements
• Individual Voluntary Arrangement
• Secured & Unsecured Loans
• Statutory Demand
Virgo Solicitors will work with you to reach a manageable outcome for bad debt or insolvency situations.
The welfare benefits system can be daunting to navigate at the best of times and even more so when misunderstandings lead to the loss of benefits and the prospect of legal action and possible demands for repayment. Virgo Solicitors are among the very small minority of solicitors within the UK who are qualified and experienced to provide the appropriate consultation and handle appeals to the the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) and/or local authorities.
We can provide assistance with appeals other benefits which include:
• Universal Credit
• Disability Living Allowance and Attendance Allowance
• Tax Credits
• Habitual Residence and Right to Reside tests
• Overpayment of benefits and tax credits
• Housing Benefit